Conor McGregor was deemed liable for sexually assaulting Nikita Hand in the Beacon Hotel in Dublin on December 9th, 2018.
Remy Farrell SC, who said he was appearing with a Kings Counsel, Mark Mulholland, and with barrister Shelley Horan for Mr ...
The Court of Appeal in Dublin heard that a motion will be brought ... in that it must be credible. Last November, Nikita Hand, also known as Nikita Ni Laimhin, won her claim against McGregor after ...
Ms Hand became very upset when it was shown in court and said she was clearly very drunk in the footage. Nikita Hand brought a civil action against Conor McGregor Last month, Mr McGregor lodged an ...
At the Court of Appeal on Friday ... telling the jury that he had "consensual" sex with Nikita Hand, which he described as "enthusiastic, athletic, prolonged and vigorous" and carried out in ...
The Court of Appeal in Dublin heard that a motion ... in that it must be credible. Last November, Nikita Hand, also known as Nikita Ni Laimhin, won her claim against McGregor after accusing ...
McGregor claimed they had consensual sex and shook his head as the jury returned their verdict awarding damages of €248,603 to Nikita Hand, who brought the case at Dublin’s high court.
Nikita Hand speaking to the media outside the High Court in Dublin after the personal injury case (Brian Lawless/PA) PA Wire Ms Hand, 35, was awarded damages and costs after a three-week trial in ...