1d
The New Times on MSNCongo-Kinshasa: How Burundi Troops, FDLR Provoked M23's March On Mubambiro, GomaFDLR is a UN and US-blacklisted terrorist organization founded by military and paramilitary extremists linked to the 1994 ...
5d
AllAfrica on MSNRwanda: Minova Residents Rebuild Their Lives After Defeat of Burundian 'Invaders'"Good riddance' is all Bahati, a middle-aged farmer in Minova, said when asked about the defeat of Burundian and Congolese ...
4d
Monitor on MSNCongo doubles salaries for beleaguered army amid rebel advanceDemocratic Republic of Congo doubled salaries for soldiers and police on Friday, the finance ministry said, in an apparent ...
GOMA, DR Congo, March 28 (Xinhua) -- The March 23 Movement (M23) rebel group signed an agreement on Friday with the Southern African Development Community (SADC) to facilitate the withdrawal of the ...
Since gaining independence from Belgium in 1960, the Democratic Republic of Congo has seen recurrent armed conflict, ...
Movement (M23) rebels have announced plans to establish their own banking system in areas under their control in the ...
3d
allAfrica.com on MSNFailed truce intensifies conflict in DRC as UN warns of record hunger crisisA truce announced last week by AFC/M23 rebels in Walikale, in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, has collapsed after ...
As President Donald Trump tests US democratic norms and weakens Washington’s commitment to long-standing allies, would-be ...
17h
Daily Maverick on MSNDRC peace is elusive amid regional tensions and a scramble for resourcesViolence since 2022 has displaced around seven million people in the eastern DRC – one of the highest numbers globally. Three ...
The Democratic Republic of Congo is coordinating the withdrawal of SADC troops as the M23 armed group advances, according to ...
SADC announced that its troops, which include forces from South Africa, Malawi, and Tanzania will be pulled out of the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results